DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No longer getting voice assistance during flight

Scuba1954

Reactions
I am using an IPAD mini 4 and have the latest djigo app installed and the latest firmware updates on my mavic. After doing the firmware update I went outside and launched my mavic but I am not getting the voice update saying the home position has been reset. I am new to apple and I have went into settings on my ipad and clicked on sounds and made sure the Ringer and Alerts volume was a full and it was. Is there another place that would allow me to turn up a volume that I am not seeing or is there something in the dji app that has gotten turned off?

Figured this out...DUH, there are volume controls on the side of the ipad. This fixed this issue, boy do I feel dumb.

It’s a new device to you, it happens. Real killer is on iPhone there is a obscure switch that turns off ringer, no matter what volume you have it set at.

You are correct about intimidation. If I were using my android phone I would turn up the volume with the buttons. My first Apple product , don't know why I didn't just trun up the volume with the buttons.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito