DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Map in Litchi

Stwutter

Reactions
Hi all.

Just got myself a Mavic having flown a P3 Standard for a while a year or so ago.

I've used Litchi in the past and prefer it to the GO app. However, the only thing now that is odd is that the map in the bottom right is not there, and it says "Google Play Services are updating" instead.

The map is there in the GO app, so not sure why this is? Checked, and there's no updates on my phone to be had, and I've turned everything of and reconnected numerous times.

Any ideas?

Alan.

Sorry! I know you may have already tried this but how about uninstalling and reinstalling Litchi or downgrading to a lower version?

Sorry! I know you may have already tried this but how about uninstalling and reinstalling Litchi or downgrading to a lower version?
Already tried. It's 100% an issue with the phone side of things. I've got a crappy old Lenovo tablet which I just installed Litchi onto. Loaded it up and it has a map in the bottom right. Sadly it's ancient, has not data connection and wouldn't fit the controller anyway...

In case it helps anyone else - I cleared data from Google Play Services - did the trick. I read it in a post about someone who had the very same issue - but in the Uber app.

Reactions: ksmusa
In case it helps anyone else - I cleared data from Google Play Services - did the trick. I read it in a post about someone who had the very same issue - but in the Uber app.

Very good, yes I experienced this issue as well when I first started droning. I started with an older
android phone which progressively got worse after each update.

Reactions: Stwutter
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaro