DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No more updates for Mavic Pro?

Brad de Leon

Reactions
Seems to have been a while since my last firmware update notice. Since before Mavic 2 release actually. Have they abandoned the 1 this quickly? Still awaiting a firmware fix for the horizon tilt issue that seems to have started with a previous firmware update. Lots of useful no fly updates.

You might consider rolling back your firmware until they come out with a fix.

Seems to have been a while since my last firmware update notice. Since before Mavic 2 release actually. Have they abandoned the 1 this quickly? Still awaiting a firmware fix for the horizon tilt issue that seems to have started with a previous firmware update. Lots of useful no-fly updates.

That horizon tilting seems to be the Go 4 App causing it because it is doing it on my Spark as well as on my Mavic 1
I have tried everything to try and fix it on my Mavic, then I took my Spark out flying and noticed the exact same horizon tilting that's on my Mavic Pro 1.

You might consider rolling back your firmware until they come out with a fix.
The annoying You have a new firmware update message when using the go 4 app when you roll back the firmware is their anyway to get rid of that message

Think we are stuck with that along with the no-fly update required, no matter how many time you update it.
Thanks for the Go4 lead. Anyone else noticed this link between horizon tilt and Go 4. The problem has been around long enough and talked about enough that something should have been done or someone should have figured out the cause. Troubling to find it on all their consumer product including Mav 2 perchance?

The annoying You have a new firmware update message when using the go 4 app when you roll back the firmware is their anyway to get rid of that message
I don't know how to eliminate it. I just ignore any update message from Go 4.

Is this horizon tilt thing you are speaking of something that cannot be adjusted out with the camera tilt adjustment?

Here is a good description video. There is also a quick way by holding a button and moving the wheel switch till level.
it has nothing to do with firmware I dont think.

Is this horizon tilt thing you are speaking of something that cannot be adjusted out with the camera tilt adjustment?
No it's a tilting when you yawing left or right and rolling it takes about 2 to 5 seconds for the horizon tilting to level out. People say fix it in post precessing but it's that bad I have deleted loads of videos that I have taken.
It's like the go 4 app is in fpv view in gimbal settings when it should be in follow gimbal mode or it's that plane view mode.

I have checked that that plane setting is switched off and the gimbal is in follow mode so it isn't that doing it. Like I say it's exactly the same thing happening on my Spark you see the horizon slowly leveling out after you've completely let go of the Sticks.

All the firmware, software, and device updates are done?
If so I would reflash all of them and try again

Reactions: Magilla Gorilla
All good suggestions that have been done with no solution.
OOPS, just had a thought, if the tilt problem is linked to a Go 4 update, has anyone tried Litchi to see if the problem continues?
I don't have litchi myself but would be happy to buy it if that was a fix. If you or someone you know has Litchi, give it a shot and let us know.
We are specifically looking for the horizon to stay level as we yaw the aircraft left or right, not tilt and then try to recover but never get there. I know my Mav used to do this correctly and started this crap early to mid summer.

Gee I wish I had such a problem, I can get either my Mavic Air or my Phantom 3 SE off the freeking ground. And yes I followed all the instructions but still no go,..up.
I don't really expect an answer to this because so far I have had several questions totally ignored.
So I'll be going elsewhere for some or any assistance .And perhaps a new name such as "Nobody home."

I sense some frustration here. Do you have a link to your queries? Let's see whats going on.

Gee I wish I had such a problem, I can get either my Mavic Air or my Phantom 3 SE off the freeking ground. And yes I followed all the instructions but still no go,..up.
I don't really expect an answer to this because so far I have had several questions totally ignored.
So I'll be going elsewhere for some or any assistance .And perhaps a new name such as "Nobody home."

What’s it doing

hi pilgrim
your asking in others threads but not replying to any questions.
keep to one thread and your going to get a much better response.
ill start by saying one of your massages says you read the minimal manual. you need to download the full manual.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU