DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No option to choose distance of Dronie?

Buel

Reactions
Hi all.
I was trying to do a Dronie last night but wasn't able to choose the distance that it would fly to. I did it anyway and it flew a short way before stopping and flying back (the video was fine so it didn't abort)
Any ideas, please?

Hi all.
I was trying to do a Dronie last night but wasn't able to choose the distance that it would fly to. I did it anyway and it flew a short way before stopping and flying back (the video was fine so it didn't abort)
Any ideas, please?
Just fly it manually if you don't like the automated result. Not that hard to do. You will have full control over every aspect of it, if you just fly it manually.

No, it's not that I don't like the result, it's that the option to choose the distance is no longer there?

Reactions: kalimah
No, it's not that I don't like the result, it's that the option to choose the distance is no longer there?
Wasn't aware it had that option previously, but most of the automated shots are really for beginners, and quite limited in terms of user control over them. Best to shoot them manually, if they don't produce the result you want.

I have the same problem. I do practice master shots manually but want the option to see what the drone will do itself. Cannot get the full menu to set the altitude.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme