DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No propellers and controller charge cable in main box?

wco81

Reactions
I ordered a Fly more combo off an Amazon seller. In addition to the 2 additional batteries, I get some third-party items like a microSD card, a hard case.

I opened the main box with the drone and there are no propellers in there.

Also, I see on the controller is a USB-A plug. The charger also has a USB-A plug. But the USB cable I have seems to be USB-A to USB-C. There is also a USB-C to micro USB adapter.

I haven't opened the Fly More Kit box yet, but I only see 4 propellers on the photo on the outside.

Ok, on the side of the controller you should have a square looking micro USB. BE CARFUL not to insert a cable in it the wrong way. The usb A port on the controller works for like using iPad but that port wont work if you have something plugged into the side. . You should have 3 little cables used to hook the phone up from the left side port. And it routes to the left side of the bottom arm that opens. Look for the little bags that contain the control stick you should have two sets. The usb A to usb C cable should be longer you use it to link to the Mavic their is a covered port on the bottom/upper side. That little adapter allows you to change that longer cable to a mini usb to update the controller using you Mac or PC.

Now for the propellers you should see them in the Mavic box they should be enclosed in cardboard sleeve that resembles a CD case but not as thick or big. I don't think its labeled or anything. In the fly more bag you should have another set of propellers in a white labeled case.

If your not seeing these things then suspect some funny business going on. YouTube has many first flight and open box videos to help you set it all up.

Enjoy!

Thanks yes had to look at an unboxing video.

And a video on where the charge port is for the controller.

Haven’t looked at any of the manual even though first drone for me.

I’m real curious to see what SD card they supplied with it. Would you mind sharing? I’ve noticed an uptick in threads that turn out the OP is using an insufficient SD card and I wonder why that is.

That’s a heck of a first drone! Be sure to have that manual handy?

I’m real curious to see what SD card they supplied with it. Would you mind sharing? I’ve noticed an uptick in threads that turn out the OP is using an insufficient SD card and I wonder why that is.

That’s a heck of a first drone! Be sure to have that manual handy?

Sandisk Extreme U3 A2 128 GB.

Whole package was $1880 before taxes at Amazon. Includes a hard case, landing pads and signal booster? Also some Sunnylife ND filters but those get poor reviews so I ordered fStop filter set.

Have no use for hard case, anyone want to buy?

Reactions: Johnpol

Please, do us all a favour and read and understand the online manual (not the QuickStart leaflet in the box) before you try to fly your drone. Then, Enjoy! It’s a great piece of kit in the right hands.

Please, do us all a favour and read and understand the online manual (not the QuickStart leaflet in the box) before you try to fly your drone. Then, Enjoy! It’s a great piece of kit in the right hands.
And I would suggest insurance. Check out DJI refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine