DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No video feed and NFZ question

clayton90

Reactions
I was preparing for a job later this afternoon. I turned everything on mainly to check my firmware status. Well once I was connected in the DJI Go 4 App I had a No Signal status is the upper left but I'm connected to the drone. I can move the camera and actually took a picture even though I can't see the live feed. I am in an NFZ area, so has DJI disabled the live feed in an NFZ? I wasn't flying in the NFZ, my location was in it. Any ideas on what to do or what's wrong, I've never encountered an issue like this?

I was preparing for a job later this afternoon. I turned everything on mainly to check my firmware status. Well once I was connected in the DJI Go 4 App I had a No Signal status is the upper left but I'm connected to the drone. I can move the camera and actually took a picture even though I can't see the live feed. I am in an NFZ area, so has DJI disabled the live feed in an NFZ? I wasn't flying in the NFZ, my location was in it. Any ideas on what to do or what's wrong, I've never encountered an issue like this?
Update: Reinstalled Go 4 App and now everything is fine. I'll update it again if something else happens

Glad you got it working. I suggest you turn off auto-updates on your display device so Go 4 will not update to a version that causes you problems.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zephaniah2001