DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No video feed from mavic pro

rkbaseball

Reactions
Hey guys,
I just replaced my ribbon cable on my mavic pro and I still can't get any video feed to my phone. Any suggestions? I'd like to try to work on it myself if possible because I'm a poor college student (got the mavic with the broken ribbon cable). Also I've heard DJI costs a lot and can take a while to fix. Any suggestions on why this might be happening would be much appreciated!

Hey guys,
I just replaced my ribbon cable on my mavic pro and I still can't get any video feed to my phone. Any suggestions? I'd like to try to work on it myself if possible because I'm a poor college student (got the mavic with the broken ribbon cable). Also I've heard DJI costs a lot and can take a while to fix. Any suggestions on why this might be happening would be much appreciated!
Possibly more damage than just the ribbon cable or you missed something on the repair.
Just to be sure, what does the App say? and what warnings of any is it giving you.
What does the status screen say?

It says gimbal status: disconnected. Not sure if this could be the board or possibly the metal cable in the gimbal? Also says I need to update but I've just completed the update 2x.

it also says forward obstacle sensing not working Ambient light too weak but that might be because I'm inside.

It says gimbal status: disconnected. Not sure if this could be the board or possibly the metal cable in the gimbal? Also says I need to update but I've just completed the update 2x.
It's very possible that there is a broken connection.
Just to rule it out, have you tried another USB cable?
As we know, the data cables to the gimbal and camera are very delicate and can hide hidden damage after a crash.
I would trace your steps back and re check the connections.
Good luck,,

I tried another cable and still didn't see any video... I'm pretty sure I made all the connections but can possibly check again tomorrow

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ