DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob here. No image transmission after a few good flights.

D3adp00L

Reactions
Just got my Mavic Pro Platinum a few days ago. Flew it for the first time yesterday, and had mostly good video transmission all day. Today, the first few flights I would have video on my phone during takeoff, and as soon as I ascended, it lost video. I landed and tried rebooting everything, and now I'm not getting video at all. I've tried deleting and reinstalling DJI GO 4, no luck. Any pointers?

Is the remote controller connecting with the Mavic? Are you able to fly as normal , but just no video feed?

What specific device are you using with the Remote Controller?

Yes it will fly normally, just no video feed. Using an iPhone X with the R/C.
Was it a brand new mpp ?
Have u tried the dji pilot app very similar ?
Ive had problems with the dji go 4 app ....i cant get sport mode to work but in dji pilot everythings fine

With DJI Pilot, when I activate my aircraft, the screen goes white and it says "DJI Pilot not available for current device. Please check the relevant instructions and download the correct app version. Please contact DJI Support for more assistance."

With DJI Pilot, when I activate my aircraft, the screen goes white and it says "DJI Pilot not available for current device. Please check the relevant instructions and download the correct app version. Please contact DJI Support for more assistance."
Maybe its something to do with apple devices let me check if it mentions anything

I checked google it says on it doesnt work with ios devices for the dji pilot app ,hmmm i might have one more let me check

Try aero-ranger app see if u can even get a picture

I saw some mention to downgrade firmware to .100, doing that now.
Worth a try. I have been using my MPP flawlessly since purchase and using iPhone XS or CS. I don’t think it’s an Apple or iOS problem. Agree with earlier suggestions to reload all the software.

Firmware downgraded successfully to .100 on the drone. And I'm assuming I need to downgrade controller firmware to .100 also so they match. Doing that now.

Worth a try. I have been using my MPP flawlessly since purchase and using iPhone XS or CS. I don’t think it’s an Apple or iOS problem. Agree with earlier suggestions to reload all the software.
No pal i meant the ios problem was with the dji pilot app which i use with my android on my mpp , just cant get sports mode working on dji go 4 app but sport works on the pilot app hence why i use the pilot app i like to toggle between both

No pal i meant the ios problem was with the dji pilot app which i use with my android on my mpp , just cant get sports mode working on dji go 4 app but sport works on the pilot app hence why i use the pilot app i like to toggle between both
Ahh.. understand now. Sorry about my brain•••t.

Reactions: built4thekil
I got it working when I ditched the side lightning cable, plugged a different USB-A to lightning cable into the USB-A port on the bottom and went with that. Might be a defective cable or defective controller. Time will tell, I suppose.

I got it working when I ditched the side lightning cable, plugged a different USB-A to lightning cable into the USB-A port on the bottom and went with that. Might be a defective cable or defective controller. Time will tell, I suppose.
That’s the port I always use. Good work! Now go fly before it gets dark!

I was just about to reply indicating one should always use the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller. You already figured that out though. Good deal!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+