DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 North coast of Ireland

These are really beautiful pictures , its hard to tell the quality because the pictures are so small, the forum allows you to post some really nice size pictures, but great job, I almost wish you had the Mavic 2 Pro but what a showing for the Air 2.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the RAIN an land on the WATER

These are really beautiful pictures , its hard to tell the quality because the pictures are so small, the forum allows you to post some really nice size pictures, but great job, I almost wish you had the Mavic 2 Pro but what a showing for the Air 2.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the RAIN an land on the WATER
Thank you for the compliment!

I am shooting these in 5 shot HDR mode. With the Air I find that is the only way to deal with the dynamic range limitations of the sensor.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Thank you for the compliment!

I am shooting these in 5 shot HDR mode. With the Air I find that is the only way to deal with the dynamic range limitations of the sensor.
Was there any noise in the pictures as I cannot tell with them being so small. ?
The HDR is something we have not use yet but these make it appear very compelling.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and land on the Water.

This is a 100% crop, sharpened, of the top image. The master file was increased in dimensions to 5400x4050px to allow printing at 18x13.5inches at 300ppi. There is a little noise, but nothing that would show up or interfere with a print.

100-crop-1.jpg

That actually looks pretty good, are you printing all these out, Be nice to see those prints , Thank you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and land on the Water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser