DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northeast PA here

TheJoney

Reactions
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone is around the Erie area, and if so, any good spots to fly? Maybe even getting a meet up going with some other pilots would be cool. The weather is touch and go around this time of year so who knows if we'll have a decent forecast soon, but maybe compare and nerd out on gear and accesories lol. NY and OH near the PA line?? yall are welcome too! Thx for reading and fly safe everyone.

ed9fa94279292035bdebf560ce3b830c.jpg

P.S. - Am I the only one who flys with a huge tablet? I love it, but its so hard to find a mount that will hold anything larger than 12". Wondering if anyone else has/had the same problem. I should have looked at mounts before I bought the tab. Got lucky and found the TDW Lifthor V3 XXL mount. Can't wait for it to arrive!! I'll post how it fits a samsung note pro 12.2 if anyone else flys with one and has the same problem.

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone is around the Erie area, and if so, any good spots to fly? Maybe even getting a meet up going with some other pilots would be cool. The weather is touch and go around this time of year so who knows if we'll have a decent forecast soon, but maybe compare and nerd out on gear and accesories lol. NY and OH near the PA line?? yall are welcome too! Thx for reading and fly safe everyone.

ed9fa94279292035bdebf560ce3b830c.jpg

P.S. - Am I the only one who flys with a huge tablet? I love it, but its so hard to find a mount that will hold anything larger than 12". Wondering if anyone else has/had the same problem. I should have looked at mounts before I bought the tab. Got lucky and found the TDW Lifthor V3 XXL mount. Can't wait for it to arrive!! I'll post how it fits a samsung note pro 12.2 if anyone else flys with one and has the same problem.
Did you look at the MAVmount? I need use my iPad Air 2 and it is Rock Solid and very adjustable

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada