DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northeast Pennsylvania!

I really haven’t gotten to fly it yet. I took it up to 30ft and that was about it for now. It it hover is very stable I can say that

Reactions: Rich Hudman
It wont be for awhile if I do, I need someone with a boat or kayak. Plus, the river’s current probably got a hold of it. I ‘m just going to get the Mavic Pro Platinum. I wish DJI didn’t postpone the Mavic Pro 2, else I would be getting that.
So did you get the Platinum or the 2 Pro? Seeing your screen capture of the drone in the river makes me want to learn to swim! :(

I got the 2 Pro, an amazing bird! Ya, i might check the spot out with my new drone sometime just to see if I can see it.

You won't see much in that river right now... muddy brown... :) Amazing machine to upgrade to though... good one to be "forced" in to!

Hey Joe, this is Mike. Lived in Doylestown for 55 years but recently moved to Asheville, NC. One of our daughters still lives in North Wales so we visit her 4-5 times a year. I always bring my Mavic Pro up everytime we visit. If you want to fly next time I come up drop me your e-mail/phone number and I'd be glad to fly with you. I think we're headed up for Thanksgiving if that'd work for you.
Let's go Eagles/Flyers!!!

New flyer here out of the Horsham, Pa. area wondering about flying in the Warminster Community Park. Is it still ok to fly there? I thought it was off limits unless you're a resident at the retirement village.

I haven't flown there but I find it hard to believe somebody can limit your flying unless you live there.
Go fly, what's the worse they can do, tell you to stop?

I haven't flown there but I find it hard to believe somebody can limit your flying unless you live there.
Go fly, what's the worse they can do, tell you to stop?
A bunch of guys i know fly at this "warminster park" so i guess it is not off-limits at least not yet I have not been there to fly yet but would like to meet up with people

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54