DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northeast Pennsylvania!

You can fly on my father's farm. It is near Rohrbach's farm south of Catawissa. Let me know if you want to fly there ([email protected]). Video of the farm at
Hi, I’m a new pilot from Berwick and familiar with the area of your video. Looking to meet others in the area to gain more experience and learn specifics about the photography end.

Looking to make contact with flyers from the Berwick/Bloomsburg area for sharing experience and expertise.

Hi, I’m a new pilot from Berwick and familiar with the area of your video. Looking to meet others in the area to gain more experience and learn specifics about the photography end.

Youtube is your friend with “How To” videos. I would start with photography basics, learning the settings, like manual controls for photo and video, also, learn about framing your shot and what looks pleasant to the eye.

Thanks Rich! I’ve checked out these links and got some good advice; however, it’s still not as informative as sitting down with others where questions can be addressed, etc. That’s why I’m looking to get together with other local pilots.

Thanks Rich! I’ve checked out these links and got some good advice; however, it’s still not as informative as sitting down with others where questions can be addressed, etc. That’s why I’m looking to get together with other local pilots.
Where are you lacated at?I am in the Wyoming Valley (Pittston, Wilkes-Barre). Maybe we can meet up.

I'm from Harrisburg, but often get to the Valley on a Saturday. I have a lot of photography experience that could be relative to drone photos, but limited flying experience. I too would be interested in meeting up some time.
Steve

Reactions: Rich Hudman
Hi Steve...
That would be great if several of us could get together some Saturday- either for coffee or a couple of beers. I’m more interested in photos than videos, but would like to make some short videos for family and friends. I use a Mac and want to learn basic editing and have music with it, etc. My number was in the reply to Rich.

From my backyard, along Rt. 11 two miles North of Berwick...

Attachments

• B14B63F0-9149-4B29-A585-2E6AFBA5078E.jpeg
    B14B63F0-9149-4B29-A585-2E6AFBA5078E.jpeg
    1,022.3 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Underdog1964
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members