DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northeast Pennsylvania!

That's great! I received my Mavic Pro Nov 28th. I also have a Phantom 4. We need to get together and fly some time!
Sounds good! I can guarantee my order will be here very soon. (Not by checking the tracking number...) The fact that it's going to be below 32 for pretty much the next week and a half indicates that my Mavic will be here right at the start of the cold snap! ;)

I live in Doylestown and just received my Mavic. I would love to learn where others r flying in this area and meet up.
I'm in Lower Bucks...maybe after the holidays we can all try to meet up somewhere.

I just got my Mavic a week ago, I live in Media so am looking for places to fly

Meet up with a group of model RC pilots at Warminster Community Park in Warminster. They have been flying there with no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Suppose to be 50ish degrees on Sunday (New Years Day)...if anyone isn't too "hungover" should be a good flying day.

I'm down. Do we want to try to meet up somewhere? Building some landing pads tonight that will need testing.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Deciding on a locating is always the biggest hassle with these impromptu gatherings.

Lets see if anyone else chimes in tomorrow

I live in Doylestown and just received my Mavic. I would love to learn where others r flying in this area and meet up.

Im in Doylestown as well. That warmister park is cool. I haven't flown it yet but just east of the park is abandoned negiborhood.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98