DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northern IL / Southern Wisconsin Stateline Area

Not too far from you, over in the Dubuque area of Iowa. Been flying my MP quite a bit lately around my farm.

Hi Everyone, I'm from Wadsworth, Illinois about 4 1/2 miles south of the Il/Wi border. Had the MP for awhile. Would like to meet other Pilots in area. I have an Inspire 1 also but enjoy flying the MP more than the Inspire.

Hey everyone, I'm from Cary, IL in the Northwest Suburbs. Been flying my MP for about a year now and am working on earning my Part 107 Remote Pilot Certification so I can use the MP at work and maybe do some real estate videos on the side. Hope to maybe meet up with other pilots around here one weekend!

Hi local folks, I am located in Ingleside area here..brand new to this site and looking forward to meeting with my local drone friends sometime. It would be nice to learn new things and maybe there are things I can teach as well with my medium DSLR photography background!
cheers

Hello from Lake Zurich. Glacial Park is a nice place to go fly when no one is around. Here is a Google Street view I took a couple years ago. Google Maps

Hey everyone, I'm from Cary, IL in the Northwest Suburbs. Been flying my MP for about a year now and am working on earning my Part 107 Remote Pilot Certification so I can use the MP at work and maybe do some real estate videos on the side. Hope to maybe meet up with other pilots around here one weekend!
Hi from Lake Zurich. Friends from work in Cary. Here's a video I made last year on Fox River.

Reactions: Eagleye
Located in Palatine, IL - Waiting the arrival of my Mavic Next week, already have the Epson BT-300 Googles to interface with my Mavic, now just some warm weather is needed.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
I bought those a year ago and never wear them. Will try again this summer but might consider selling for 40% of original cost. Here's something interesting: Epson Launches World’s First Augmented Reality Drone Flight Simulator App Optimized for Smart Glasses

Hello. can anyone suggest any safe and legal spots near the Wisconsin Dells area (Adams) ?

I would normally suggest any place not designated as no fly zone ie not within 5 miles of an active towered airport, but now days you never know who you are going to upset. Where I live the county Forest Preserve has a designated area for RC aircraft, but you pay for the privilege of using it. Haven't been to the Dells area in years sorry.

Hello all from Grayslake. Just got a MP a few months ago, been in the air twice but always too cold or too busy. Looking to find great video areas around the area. Eventually, I would like to earn my Drone Pilots license and do commercial work like real estate and inspections. Is anybody interested in meeting at a good location for a flying day? I need suggestions.... I travel to Arizona twice a year and would like to get video there but flying there is challenging because of the terrain and trees.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929