DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not a crash or fly away but a concern with maiden A2S flight

RParker762

Reactions

So took my new Air2S up for a few minutes to check out the camera and see how she flew. Upon bringing it down, it sounded like the motors shut off for a sec. It didn't crash but it got REAL quiet for a second or two. Noticed in the Airdata there was a slight cell deviation but can't see anything that may explain what I heard. Did have a screen blackout when stopping the recording but I chock that up to bieng on the latest app, ( already downgraded ). It is hot so I didn't want to be out too long.

Upon bringing it down, it sounded like the motors shut off for a sec. It didn't crash but it got REAL quiet for a second or two.
Nothing happened.
Your drone maintained stable flight the whole time.
Minor battery deviations are normal and common.
They don't cause any problem.
If the motors shut down for a second or two, the drone doesn't maintain stable flight and the motors won't start up again.

Nothing happened.
Your drone maintained stable flight the whole time.
Minor battery deviations are normal and common.
They don't cause any problem.
If the motors shut down for a second or two, the drone doesn't maintain stable flight and the motors won't start up again.
Thanks. as I thought but it was just worrysome that it sounded like they did. It does seem to descend faster than my Air 2.

Thanks for the reassurance.

Thanks. as I thought but it was just worrysome that it sounded like they did. It does seem to descend faster than my Air 2.

Thanks for the reassurance.
My friend owns the mavic air 2S, I own the air 2. The air 2S descents twice as fast and very quiet when it does, so nothing to worry about, it's normal!

Reactions: BenAir

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405