DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not connecting

Te Rangitira

Reactions
I use a Moto G4+ phone with my MP controller. Small for my old eyes. So I bought a tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab A. I installed the DJI Go4 app and tried to make things work. No connection, then part of a connection - all settings are wrong and I was unable to change them (RTH height and max height kept going to zero.
Anyway I exhausted the batteries so they are now charging. After thinking I realise that my cellphone was still logged onto the DJI Go4 app, so I was logged on with two devices. Would this be causing my issues even though only the Tablet was connected to the controller via USB?
I think so, but some expert advice would be helpful. And yes, I am an idiot and should have logged out!

Steve

Would this be causing my issues even though only the Tablet was connected to the controller via USB?
No that has never been a problem for me. I've been logged into my CrystalSky and my iPad at the same time with no problem.

I've heard some people that have had issues with the Galaxy Tab A, Try turning the RC on and plug it into the tablet, then with everything turned on re-boot the tablet. See if that fixes it. If it does work you're good to go until you unplug your tablet or restart your RC. The Galaxy Tab A and Mavic don't get along together well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69