DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not Enough Force/ESC Error

mlash

Reactions
Edit: This is on a Mavic Pro

Getting this error msg on the Air Data website with logs, Not Enough Force/ESC Error! Is this a motor going out or perhaps a motor wire or is it one of the ESC's? It doesn't State which one. Also, I seen my bird dip (the left front props came into view) and I think after that I did not have any more problems according to Airdata. I flew another 10 or 15 minutes after I seen the props in view with no problems.

One important note is that I never got any error messages about the ESC's on the Go4 app only in AirData logs.

Warnings.png

I also got this error today on my Mavic 2, I don’t believe it’s due to a problem with ESCs or motors (or rather I hope not). I am taking off at an altitude of 1700 metres so the air is relatively thin, so I am guessing it’s that, but at the same time I haven’t had this message before. Anyone else have this?

Usually it is the wind causing this to happen. In my case I did have external batteries attached and I had stock Mavic Pro propellers. I have since switched to the Platinum props again and I have not seen this problem since. In your case I think your right with the thinner air up at that altitude. If you have not tried the Platinum Props on your MP you should. It makes a big difference. I used to have them but I wore them out and desided to go back to the originals then I remembered that I still had them on the bird!

I put on DJI Propeller Cages, the new props that came with them and set the Go4 to Cages, shortly after, I started getting this message on the AirData site. Very strange. In case you are wondering, put on the cages to fly indoors.

I put on DJI Propeller Cages, the new props that came with them and set the Go4 to Cages, shortly after, I started getting this message on the AirData site. Very strange. In case you are wondering, put on the cages to fly indoors.
Yeah, I never fly with prop guards but this behavior seems strange in your case if you are flying indoors (no wind). Do you get the same msg with the new props without the prop guards? Are the props DJI or 3rd party props?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU