DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not in focus when flying Mavic

Aaron

Reactions
So I've had my goggles now for about 2 months and I love them. Unfortunately they fell off my table about 2 weeks ago and ever since I can not seem to make them Focus while flying the mavic, although if I insert an SD card into it the goggles the picture seems perfectly clear.Anybody else have this problem or might have an idea what's going on.
I am using reader glasses when using the goggles as I always have so that has not changed.
Just dreading the thought of having to send them back in.

Have you tried adjusting the IPD knob on the bottom?

Reactions: enodog
Yes I have it's just kind of odd that when I'm flying the mavic the live view from the camera is not as sharply focused as it used to be .I used to be able to see the twists in high-tension power lines now I cannot any longer although when I put an SD card into the goggles it it looks perfectly clear and in focus.
My iPad Mini 2 seems to be perfectly in Focus while flying I just wonder if it's a connection thing between the mavic and the goggles. I would also mention that all the menus in the goggles seem to be clear and in focus and I as well I have tried many times to tap to focus using both the goggles as well as the screen on my iPad Mini 2.
I just don't recall this being an issue before I knocked them off my table.
I do know somebody locally that has ordered a set of goggles so I guess when they get there's I will compare the two and see what's really going on. If I need to I guess I have to send them back for repair

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan