DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not new... returning Bend Oregon

• Thread starter Deleted member 170519
  • Start date
Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Returning pilot. Bend Oregon Left for a while. Just bought a Mini 3 pro
Well, Welcome back and Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

In cae yo do not have it yet, Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Well, Welcome back and Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

In cae yo do not have it yet, Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…
Thanks.. I have all the downloads, including B4UFLY AirMap and UAV Forecast. I used to fly the Phantom 1st edition, Spark, Mavic Air, Air 2, and Air 2S The mini 3 pro feels like a toy to me at the moment.

Welcome back to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome back!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22