DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not possible to downgrade DJi Fly App ( Ipad)

Reactions
Hello,
I want to download the DJI fly 1.1.10, because the latest version 1.2.5, has still the RC problem with the mini
You can download the DJI Fly 1.1.10, at the DJO website but you can't install it at a iPad ( ios 14.4 )
you get the message "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified"
Also, when you install the BETA profile and Management function at you iPad its still not possible.
I hope that DJI will fix the unstable app!!!

More people trouble with to install a previous version of the DJI fly app??

Best regards
Cornelis

The current version requires iOS 11 or higher. Older versions might not be compatible with 14. That's one of the reasons they put out updates.

As an example back in September DJI released Android updates to be compatible with Android 11 not just for Fly, but Go4 and Go3 as well.

Chances are you are not going to be able to revert to an older version of app on IOS unless the developer provides of means of installing it outside of the app store, and then it still needs to be signed in some fashion, by the developer to work.. If there is an older version on the DJI site, chances are it probably won't install any more unless DJI has gone out of its way to do that..

I guess I don't understand how others can have no issues with new software & firmware and others cannot seem to get off the ground.

It's one reason my iphone is on 1.1.3 lol, "it aint broke so I'm not going to fix it"
If you can stay there forever, whatever works. I have not had significant issues with most releases, and some because of weather here in MN lately, one just cannot fly, too cold.

Eventually, something will happen and you're going to probably have to upgrade software and firmware. Sometimes it just better to do it, and get used to the changes...

Hello,
I want to download the DJI fly 1.1.10, because the latest version 1.2.5, has still the RC problem with the mini
You can download the DJI Fly 1.1.10, at the DJO website but you can't install it at a iPad ( ios 14.4 )
you get the message "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified"
Also, when you install the BETA profile and Management function at you iPad its still not possible.
I hope that DJI will fix the unstable app!!!

More people trouble with to install a previous version of the DJI fly app??

Best regards
Cornelis
Once you have the older version app installed go to settings, General, Device Management and then choose the Fly app from the list and hit "Trust DJI".
Hopefully your device allows you to do this and it should then work.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Once you have the older version app installed go to settings, General, Device Management and then choose the Fly app from the list and hit "Trust DJI".
Hopefully your device allows you to do this and it should then work.
That will only work if a cert is still valid... If it is, cool, it also depends on what version they provide, someone may think it's not an improvement.

Right now that appears to be 1.1.10 for IOS ... not sure how stable that version reportedly was.. and if you updated your firmware, then you still may have potential issues.. hard to say

Reactions: Tufargon
That will only work if a cert is still valid... If it is, cool, it also depends on what version they provide, someone may think it's not an improvement.

Right now that appears to be 1.1.10 for IOS ... not sure how stable that version reportedly was.. and if you updated your firmware, then you still may have potential issues.. hard to say
I see. I'm not an IOS guy but I saw a video on Youtube of a guy doing it with the IOS fly app and thought maybe it would help.

I see. I'm not an IOS guy but I saw a video on Youtube of a guy doing it with the IOS fly app and thought maybe it would help.
It could perhaps, there are always variables it seems. that version is a few months old now. But someone could always give it a try this way if the DJI install works and can be trusted.

Reactions: Tufargon
The current version requires iOS 11 or higher. Older versions might not be compatible with 14. That's one of the reasons they put out updates.

As an example back in September DJI released Android updates to be compatible with Android 11 not just for Fly, but Go4 and Go3 as well.
I run ios 14.4
I saw that one to, but I get the message "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified"

More people have this problem.

I'm running ios 14.4, also with ios 12 it doesn't work. Apple doesn't like that you install app from a second sources.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose