DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Note 5 and Android 7 Nougat Issues?

CapeandIslandsDrone

Reactions
My Note 5 phone has recently gotten the option to update to Android 7 (Nougat), are there currently any issues with the DJI Go 4 app, drone deploy, or Litche involving this android update? I want to ask first before having an issue like a fly away on my hands if I choose to do the update. I'm on Android 6.0.1 right now.

Reactions: kb6ooc
In for updates
I have a note5 too but haven.t had the notice to update yet

Just got the notice to update myself. Based on the issues with other devices, I am very wary of doing the update as well. I think I'll hold off for now!

My Note 5 phone has recently gotten the option to update to Android 7 (Nougat), are there currently any issues with the DJI Go 4 app, drone deploy, or Litche involving this android update? I want to ask first before having an issue like a fly away on my hands if I choose to do the update. I'm on Android 6.0.1 right now.
I have the latest version of android firmware on my google pixel phone. There are random shutdown of the app. Ensure debugging is enabled in developer options and try turning off background running apps

I've got a note 5, and am already running Android 7 Nougat. Both the MP and RC are on the latest firmware (600). I've got about 30 minutes on this configuration, and about 2 1/2 hours total. The only problem I've ever had was yesterday at MP power-up, when the camera started tilting to about 45 degrees. I restarted the MP, and flew without any trouble.

Hope this helps!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead