DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 November Sunrise, Mersey Gateway Bridge

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A long awaited edit of footage from an early morning at the Mersey Gateway, taken back in November, but sadly neglected until recently as there was too much other footage to process...

Some vivid colours and reflections framing the amazing Mersey Gateway, add in a bit of smooth flying with the AIR3, a bit of DaVinci to edit and some music and voila, another relaxing video...

Hi Suzanna,
fantastic bridge beautifully captured in the picture. The atmosphere is wonderful. I really liked the video! 👍👍
cheers Paul
Hello Paul, many thanks, glad it was enjoyed :)

A long awaited edit of footage from an early morning at the Mersey Gateway, taken back in November, but sadly neglected until recently as there was too much other footage to process...

Some vivid colours and reflections framing the amazing Mersey Gateway, add in a bit of smooth flying with the AIR3, a bit of DaVinci to edit and some music and voila, another relaxing video...

Beautifully flown & edited. Particularly liked the way you arced around the bridge cables. Great work. 👍🏻

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Beautifully flown & edited. Particularly liked the way you arced around the bridge cables. Great work. 👍🏻
Thank you kindly... the cables and bridge does make for an interesting panning track / tracking pan, still think I cculd have been smoother on the sticks tbh, but I do critique my footage to the max...

Wow. Another winner. Fab film-I thought, “will she pull back to reveal the last bridge support to return to the full scene”-you didn't disappoint!

Wow. Another winner. Fab film-I thought, “will she pull back to reveal the last bridge support to return to the full scene”-you didn't disappoint!
Thank you kindly... I wish the AIR3 update had been in place so I could see behind me on the screen when I flew this, as it was a bit nerve wracking pulling back so far... Repeating it now would be much easier with the option to look behind as pulling back :)

Reactions: twickers14
Yet another in your series of excellent videos. Lovely music. But what were the three 'objects' which appeared on the screen as you were looking into the sun? Generated by refraction of the light on the lens? It did not take away from the video - just wondering what it was.

Yet another in your series of excellent videos. Lovely music. But what were the three 'objects' which appeared on the screen as you were looking into the sun? Generated by refraction of the light on the lens? It did not take away from the video - just wondering what it was.
Thanks Jim....

The objects were 3 lens artefacts, reflections within the lens, I have a CPL ND on the AIR3, and that does sometimes reflect light internally when the sun is in shot...

Beautiful! The music was perfect. Have you thought about shooting this bridge as a series of slow shutter shots and then stacking them to accentuate the lights on the cars? Seems like the perfect subject for that technique! Again, excellent work!

Beautiful! The music was perfect. Have you thought about shooting this bridge as a series of slow shutter shots and then stacking them to accentuate the lights on the cars? Seems like the perfect subject for that technique! Again, excellent work!
Thank you... Yeah, that would work, will have to look at the possibilities with a long exposure hyperlapse...

Awesome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas