DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Now flying from eastern North Carolina

4 inch pistons

Reactions
Back in the 1980s and 1990s I spent about 20 years flying fixed wing radio controlled aircraft. Scale as well as giant scale pattern and fun fly. I finally gave up the hobby around 2010. Now I am back flying quads. I currently have two quads and a beginner FPV on order from China. I am really looking forward to FPV.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I currently have two quads and a beginner FPV on order from China.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Let us know what Drone you bought and we might be able to fix you up with some great links…

Happy Droning…

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Back in the 1980s and 1990s I spent about 20 years flying fixed wing radio controlled aircraft. Scale as well as giant scale pattern and fun fly. I finally gave up the hobby around 2010. Now I am back flying quads. I currently have two quads and a beginner FPV on order from China. I am really looking forward to FPV.

WELCOME to the forum from the far western end of NC.

Old school RC'er here as well and still enjoy flying R/C planks dearly when I get the time.

Welcome enjoy and fly safely... please join us at the 3rd Annual South Florida Drone Meetup in Jensen Beach, FL on April 1, 2023.

I currently have a Mini2 and a Ruko F11 Pro. I am eager to get into FPV, so I have a BETAFPV Cetus X on the way. The Avata and DJI FPV is on the horizon, but now I am starting to research if the DJI goggles can be used on the Mini 2 or 3 pro or maybe the Air model. I would like to stay under the 250g if possible.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM