DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 NSFW - World Naked Bike Ride Day

Illuminata Photo

Premium Pilot
Reactions
A year ago, I was biking around town and passed three people riding their bikes naked, which sorta caught my eye. I made a mental note about the event and then remembered to search for it a few weeks ago.

Madison is a really fun place and there are lots of different ways to express yourself no matter your calling and this is one of them. And, before you ask, no, I didn't participate. There are five short videos in on my YouTube page, but I'm only posting this one. As you'll notice in a couple of videos, a few people noticed the drone and acknowledged it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not for me lol

Reactions: Illuminata Photo
A year ago, I was biking around town and passed three people riding their bikes naked, which sorta caught my eye. I made a mental note about the event and then remembered to search for it a few weeks ago.

Madison is a really fun place and there are lots of different ways to express yourself no matter your calling and this is one of them. And, before you ask, no, I didn't participate. There are five short videos in on my YouTube page, but I'm only posting this one. As you'll notice in a couple of videos, a few people noticed the drone and acknowledged it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That sort of riding would seem stressful on the gonads, in my opinion

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat