DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

null 255

I think that is a build Error in the software as its not a regular code for the Mini 2 drone itself.
That update might have bricked the drone initial start up . Try the Assistant 2 and see if you have any luck there.

2023-01-07_16h24_44.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Oh sorry. I see it's a mini 2.
That's from what I see an error for "sync flight data". Another user had that problem and it was because they were using the wrong app and went to the DJI website to download and install the correct one.

I think that is a build Error in the software as its not a regular code for the Mini 2 drone itself.
That update might have bricked the drone initial start up . Try the Assistant 2 and see if you have any luck there.

View attachment 159187

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
I've downloaded the assistant 2 and it still gives me the error.

I keep getting a null 255 error message and can't seem to get my drone up in the air. Any suggestions or help?
This what I've found

Also getting this error constantly - everything is calibrated and updates have been downloaded and still getting the Null 255 error every time we attempt to fly

Have you tried deleting all your flight logs from your phone and unchecking Auto-sync Flight Records in Profile, Settings, Sync Flight Data?

I've pretty much only used Litchi to fly my Mini 2 for over a year now, so I can't remember exactly where the logs are kept. I used to delete them every month or so because the Profile page of the app would take forever to open, but try Android, data, dji.go.v5, then one of the folders in there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard