DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oahu Hawaii - Mavic 2 Pro

austinmulhern

Reactions
Recently traveled to Oahu and brought the Mavic 2 with me.

Loving the 10bit image in the 2. I’ve learned that you have to absolutely nail exposure otherwise there is some noise that’s tough to get rid of in the shadows.

Shot 99% of this in the UHD HQ setting, DLOG, graded in DaVinci.

PolarPro ND/PL filters used.

Enjoy!

Any problems flying anywhere?
I’ll be going to Maui in a few days for my annual visit to my Brothers and I’ll be taking my MP. I forgot to take it last visit [emoji17].

Some of the best MP2 footage I've seen, yet. Looks real, and not a futuristic saturation fantasy.

I was having my doubts about the camera' praise; previously

Very nice video blends and music coordination! I enjoyed it very much.
How much experience with Davinci does it take to produce this kind of result?

Any problems flying anywhere?
I’ll be going to Maui in a few days for my annual visit to my Brothers and I’ll be taking my MP. I forgot to take it last visit [emoji17].
There are a few spots on Oahu that are NFZ due to the high amount of military bases, not sure about Maui. But Oahu is littered with bases so I think youll be fine

Some of the best MP2 footage I've seen, yet. Looks real, and not a futuristic saturation fantasy.
I was having my doubts about the camera' praise; previously
I appreciate this, thanks so much! I struggled to find some good cinematic footage when buying the M2P myself, so thought I'd share this for y'all.

Very nice video blends and music coordination! I enjoyed it very much.
How much experience with Davinci does it take to produce this kind of result?
Glad you enjoyed it! DaVinci is tough to grasp at first, but with some persistence you'll find yourself having tons of fun.

There were a few instances I had to do some noise reduction, and also remove the green IR contamination from the PolarPro ND/PL set. Its weird though, I only had heavy contamination on a few shots even though I used the same filter for 90% of the time.

Does anyone know of any ND for the M2P that has IR Cut? Maybe the Tiffens?

Recently traveled to Oahu and brought the Mavic 2 with me.

Loving the 10bit image in the 2. I’ve learned that you have to absolutely nail exposure otherwise there is some noise that’s tough to get rid of in the shadows.

Shot 99% of this in the UHD HQ setting, DLOG, graded in DaVinci.

PolarPro ND/PL filters used.

Enjoy!
Excellent footage. I was in Oahu and all the other inlands, but could not bring my drone. Went on a ship which did not allow drones on board. Going back this time flying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki