DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oahu Hawaii - Spitting caves

marklyn

Reactions
Daredevils climb up the edge of the cliff where a cove exists and have to time their jump into the ocean at the right time. They try to jump when the water is coming out of the cave, if they don't time it right and the water takes them into the cave it can be fatal (there are memorials at the top of the cliffs). Also, the guy jumping in this video is jumping from near the bottom, the more experienced jumpers jump from near the top.

Daredevils climb up the edge of the cliff where a cove exists and have to time their jump into the ocean at the right time. They try to jump when the water is coming out of the cave, if they don't time it right and the water takes them into the cave it can be fatal (there are memorials at the top of the cliffs). Also, the guy jumping in this video is jumping from near the bottom, the more experienced jumpers jump from near the top.

They are all IDIOTS :eek:, I wonder how many drones :oops: have been consumed in that area?

Probably not many drones lost there.... Why would they get lost there its wide open? Even as a strong swimmer I never understood the appeal of jumping into situations like this, jumping off a high spot into water is one thing but the thought of being stronger than the ocean to avoid smashing those rocks isn't for me!

Probably not many drones lost there.... Why would they get lost there its wide open? Even as a strong swimmer I never understood the appeal of jumping into situations like this, jumping off a high spot into water is one thing but the thought of being stronger than the ocean to avoid smashing those rocks isn't for me!
I totally agree!

Just young thrill seekers I guess who, at that age, think they are invincible and immortal. Those memorials at the top should be reminders that they are not. Not my cup of tea either but was interesting to watch.