DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

It is disrespectful to ask ironically whether this or that is legal or not unless the person asking is somewhat stupid or has very bad faith without knowing or knowing that he is publishing in a technical / practical forum of great pilots that they share here research and experiences that help keep moving forward

It is disrespectful to ask ironically whether this or that is legal or not unless the person asking is somewhat stupid or has very bad faith without knowing or knowing that he is publishing in a technical / practical forum of great pilots that they share here research and experiences that help keep moving forward
72F61C8D-70AB-4D63-BA3D-A5A05714E0FA.gif

I am sorry if someone considers that I have used offensive language that may go against the rules of the forum in my previous appointment but it is that I have been following this great forum for several years of people who share and share their valuable time and experiences (Thank you for always Steve Carr "beanbubba" wherever you are sure you are happy) and this great forum does not deserve that someone who does not really know this community puts it into question with their questions in my opinion offensive. Sorry for my English I usually mix translator and words.

Bumping this because I took Steve Carr's old Mavic 2 pro for a few flights recently, and it would have been my late son's 8th birthday on March 26th. Rest in peace to all that have gone far too soon.

• Sad
Reactions: Suren
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+