DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

I have 2 drones don't like to link ever time and battery runs down on controllers I want 2 good ones back up for every thing lol

The commercial amp/antenna kits are very nice and polished that are advertised on this forum. If you like to tinker and build your own rigs, you can build your own for a fraction of the cost that perform at least as good, some would argue better. But if you do not like to tinker, those systems are pretty sweet, even with some slightly deceptive marketing.

Reactions: Aumoe
You show 4/5 bars on the RC signal at max distance. Do you have any idea why the HD video bars are blank on your screen shot?

Anyway, You don't need anymore boosting/antenna upgrades, you are good to go and would be throwing money away at this point unless you plan to fly in other less favorable conditions.
Great flight, you should be able to Reach 50K on a calm wind day. Just be careful the last 15% of the Protek goes real fast[emoji106]
I have some multistar 3000 and 4000 lihv coming this week going to test those out. But the proteks have been bad *** for me

. This is my recording

Another great flight, keep pushing it!

I’ve tested a lot of batteries and those Proteks are hard to beat! There weight the power ratio works great with the Mavic.

Here’s a 50K flight I did with 2 Proteks landing with 20% battery.
IMG_8228.JPG

Reactions: Aumoe
I didn't see the requirements before I started logging and what not...so, I'm posting some things that I took for myself and family/friends...never thinking that there might be this sort of list/log out there.

That being said, I'll be posting what I have currently and if I am missing anything, Please let me know how to acquire it or substitute it with some other data/log I might have.

I'm learning all of this at once, so please work with me here until I can get the format/info in order. :)

*I'll be editing this frequently to adjust to the requirements, please leave post. :) TYIA *

here is long run 50000 k @JakeMaxxUAV

**** man another great flight! But I don’t think Jake’s going to put it on the leaderboard because video doesn’t show you landing at the home point.

I have some questions on your DJI go app screen. How are you able to show energy usage level on the radar in position mode? Also I noticed that you were switching between controller signal strength and HD signal, how is done?

Your screen
IMG_8235.JPG

My screen
IMG_8238.JPG

**** man another great flight! But I don’t think Jake’s going to put it on the leaderboard because video doesn’t show you landing at the home point.

I have some questions on your DJI go app screen. How are you able to show energy usage level on the radar in position mode? Also I noticed that you were switching between controller signal strength and HD signal, how is done?

Your screen
View attachment 40860

My screen
View attachment 40861
I know I seen it cut out for some reason no big deal I can do it again

I was trying a new DJI go for app yesterday I updated to the newest version so maybe a record my flights from now on

How are you able to show energy usage level on the radar in position mode? Also I noticed that you were switching between controller signal strength and HD signal, how is that done?
IMG_8235.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2