DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

@JakeMaxxUAV please add my new personal best to the leaderboard 56121ft.

Jun 30th, 2018 06:24AM | General | Drone Flight Log from DJI GO app, version 4.2.6 on iOS | Total Mileage: 112,334 ft | United States | Airdata UAV

Yellow brick(2 LRP ANTIX 4600 GRAPHENE BATTERIES)
Titan Drones Atlas powering a MaxxUAV Maxxrange antenna
Weather was around 70°, high humidity, calm winds

View attachment 41095

View attachment 41096

View attachment 41097
Nice one bro u landed on E lol

Nice one bro u landed on E lol

Thanks, It was my longest distance flight. But deafly wasn’t my smoothies flight. I started my screen recording but at the end of the flight there was no video, I almost crash in to a antenna tower and my stock battery at a bad cell [emoji52]

IMG_1164.JPG

IMG_1163.JPG

Reactions: Odom1957 and Aumoe
Thanks, It was my longest distance flight. But deafly wasn’t my smoothies flight. I started my screen recording but at the end of the flight there was no video, I almost crash in to a antenna tower and my stock battery at a bad cell
emoji52.png

View attachment 41107

View attachment 41108
**** u got lucky it made it back

What about endurance? Would it count if I post my total flight distance, then just divide by 2, or does this leaderboards have to be one direction out and back?

Just a curiosity question, cause I have no desire to fly in one direction for 4 miles.

What about endurance? Would it count if I post my total flight distance, then just divide by 2, or does this leaderboards have to be one direction out and back?

Just a curiosity question, cause I have no desire to fly in one direction for 4 miles.
Did u read thread title? clearly states in the 1st few post what we are doing here. u can start a new 1 about flying around in circles as long as you can if u desire but this one is pretty direct about what we are doing .

Reactions: SkyNinja
Did u read thread title? clearly states in the 1st few post what we are doing here. u can start a new 1 about flying around in circles as long as you can if u desire but this one is pretty direct about what we are doing .

Thanks for the ******* comment.

Reactions: Skiergd011013
Nice flight, Are you sure your battery was it 85%? Your airdata photo shows your starting battery at 100%.

Thanks. Yes, took off at 100% battery. This battery has been charged 85 times. I always let them cool to room temp prior to charging and haven't seen any real loss over time.

Thanks. Yes, took off at 100% battery. This battery has been charged 85 times. I always let them cool to room temp prior to charging and haven't seen any real loss over time.

Wow that battery is holding up really good. I’ve had a couple batteries with less than 20 charges on them and they end up having a bad cell. With that said I am pretty hard my batteries[emoji38]

Reactions: rtr32
Yeah I guess the 2 externals batteries made up up for the stock battery failing cell. I’m actually a little pissed that I didn’t push it out another 400 feet to pass **Mick** flight distance.
Not as pissed as I would've been lol, only joking. You did well there with that bad cell

Last edited:
@SkyNinja I seen that u had some TP 4500s batteries in one of your pics. How do you like them? i ordered some should be here the 9th. by the specs they should work well. Are they better the proteks ? Thanks bro

Not as pissed as I would've been lol, only joking. You did well there with that bad cell

Thanks man, My goal is to hit the distant limit with a full weight Mavic, no weight reduction. Still testing out different batteries combination and need to wait for this heat wave to end.

Reactions: **mick**
@SkyNinja I seen that u had some TP 4500s batteries in one of your pics. How do you like them? i ordered some should be here the 9th. by the specs they should work well. Are they better the proteks ? Thanks bro

To be honest I really have not tested them in a really long distance flight. I’m a little leery of their low C rating, for no real reason. Lolo flies with them with great results but his MP is super light. I was thinking of doing a flight with one TP 4500 and one mult 5200. The weight is almost a denticle to the two 4600s(560g) I’m flying with currently.

Reactions: Aumoe
Thanks man, My goal is to hit the distant limit with a full weight Mavic, no weight reduction. Still testing out different batteries combination and need to wait for this heat wave to end.
I hit the limit recently without any weight reduction, but failed to make it home. I'm just waiting for a low wind day to try again with different batteries. To be fair I knew full well I wouldn't make it back as the Lihv multistar usually average 10k ft for every 10% of battery. I expected to finish around 2-3000ft short with flying on 0% for a short while. But for some reason on this return home the volts dropped faster than normal and I landed just under 15k ft short

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa