DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

Nice flight sir!

Your battery temperature numbers are off. Are you running with a custom battery controller? What is your battery config for this flight?
thanks boss I was running
Just 2 protek batteries

Last edited:
You landed on fumes!! I see when you were landing you received a motor current error and rudder response error. That basically means you have under a minute before she falls from the sky.

Anyway keep an eye on that battery because its not reporting temperature.

If you strap on a 3rd protec-3600 and can find a calm winds evening, you have found the recipe to maybe hit the 59K limit. Good luck!

Reactions: Aumoe
You landed on fumes!! I see when you were landing you received a motor current error and rudder response error. That basically means you have under a minute before she falls from the sky.

If you strap on a 3rd protec-3600 and can find a calm winds evening, you have found the recipe to maybe hit the 59K limit. Good luck!
Alright the battery temperature runs 35 to 45 ゚C I believe never seen it over 45

I was thinking about putting a multi star 3000 Lihv on their little less wait

Go to airdata.com and setup a new account for yourself. Once setup go to MyAccount==>FlightRetreival==>DJILogin and enter your DJI account info.

On your tablet that you have the Go4 app and did the flight, click on the upper right icon on the main page (before you launch into the flight app). This will give you the option to sync your flight data to the DJI cloud. Then airdata can read that in and you can create a URL share for an individual flight.
I signed up for the gold package 7 bucks a month add it to the bill lol

I've tried a few different ones got about 12 different batteries. I went 48693 just now the app dropped didn't record flight but I did.Screenshot_20180624-194554_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20180624-194503_Video Player.jpg
I am surprised you got this far with the winds you have. That's good flying in those conditions.

Can you try a different battery? Curious if you have a bad one thats not reporting battery temperature.

View attachment 40769

View attachment 40770

Last edited:
Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Seems the batteries are just getting broken in good. Hardly no wind on that one. Could have done 50

I am surprised you got this far with the winds you have. That's good flying in those conditions.

Can you try a different battery? Curious if you have a bad one thats not reporting battery temperature.

View attachment 40769

View attachment 40770

Seems the batteries are just getting broken in good. Hardly no wind on that one. Could have done 50
Jun 24th, 2018 07:01PM | General / Overview | Drone Flight Log from DJI GO app, version 4.1.22 on Android | Total Mileage: 50,195 ft | United States | Airdata UAV @JakeMaxxUAV Jun 24th, 2018 07:20PM | General / Overview | Drone Flight Log from DJI GO app, version 4.1.22 on Android | Total Mileage: 46,585 ft | United States | Airdata UAV believe this is both of them

@JakeMaxxUAV I'm selling my titan looking to buy a new long range antenna. Is the evolite the best you have are what do u think I should get? I have the fvplr customs one it is bad *** but I need 2 have 3 controls only need 1 stock

@JakeMaxxUAV I'm selling my titan looking to buy a new long range antenna. Is the evolite the best you have are what do u think I should get? I have the fvplr customs one it is bad *** but I need 2 have 3 controls only need 1 stock
You show 4/5 bars on the RC signal at max distance. Do you have any idea why the HD video bars are blank on your screen shot?

Anyway, You don't need anymore boosting/antenna upgrades, you are good to go and would be throwing money away at this point unless you plan to fly in other less favorable conditions.

You show 4/5 bars on the RC signal at max distance. Do you have any idea why the HD video bars are blank on your screen shot?

Anyway, You don't need anymore boosting/antenna upgrades, you are good to go and would be throwing money away at this point unless you plan to fly in other less favorable conditions.
I have 2 drones don't like to link ever time and battery runs down on controllers I want 2 good ones back up for every thing lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manifest