DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

iPad mini will work with it fine. At least I'm pretty sure it will. What size screen is it?

I'll take a pic, I bought a 3D printed kit for the mavic and iPad mini that I think turned out nicely. Just wish it were brighter.

iPad mini is 7.9"

I'll take a pic, I bought a 3D printed kit for the mavic and iPad mini that I think turned out nicely. Just wish it were brighter.

iPad mini is 7.9"
I'm pretty sure it will work. Some of these other guys that know for sure can maybe chime in and let you know.

Wow! This is my first run with an LiHv and it is a noticeable improvement. Nearly a half hour and 5 miles out. I had a lot of wind this run and could easily get those numbers with less wind.

Lesson learned on this flight. I was fighting wind on the return and near the end speed dropped below 20mph. I could see the battery quickly depleting and then kicked in sport mode and zipped home in under a minute. I suspect that you need to keep your speed over 25mph to be the most efficient.

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

View attachment 17608

Man it is crazy spooky doing a sub 10% forced landing at night (and after a few pints) aiming for a tiny patch of light. This is why we are all here on this thread :)

View attachment 17609
I run mine a dead on 30mph both ways.

Sweet! Where is this? Nice spot.

This in in Maryland. I took my P3 9.23mi on a chilly April night last year in the same area. I think at the time I was the furthest besides unknown caller. Landed it at 1%. Db convinced me not to push it that far over water after that. Lol

This in in Maryland. I took my P3 9.23mi on a chilly April night last year in the same area. I think at the time I was the furthest besides unknown caller. Landed it at 1%. Db convinced me not to push it that far over water after that. Lol
He's got a point there..i ll be doing a bunch of open water flights in a couple of weeks. Might bring a spare mavic in case I do push it.

He's got a point there..i ll be doing a bunch of open water flights in a couple of weeks. Might bring a spare mavic in case I do push it.

Well. Let's just say I've taken more calculated risks and have come up short many times but have retrieved the P3. Don't have that option if you come up short over water. It's still fun to fly in perfect conditions. Going out miles and under 100ft altitude.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smorse