DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

They are two different antennas Bud. The Titan is an all in one Amped antenna. It's a one stop shop for long range antennas.

The 4Hawks is a panel antenna like The Nanosync from MaxxUav.com. No amps.

I think both are unproven for the most part.

But if I were to spend the money- I would buy the Titan at $289 for everything versus the $129 for a non amped panel.

As we have beaten to death, the panel alone on the Mavic doesn't do that great. Stock you can go 50,000'... with Direct line of connection. Really adding the Amp is the only way to go if you're going to do this mod.

I was just about to order the 4hawks Raptor SR, I should pass on it.My house is deep in the woods and I'm also surrounded by water.So a strong antenna booster, would be ideal for where I'm from..

Any links..suggestions would be cool..thx

I was just about to order the 4hawks Raptor SR, I should pass on it.My house is deep in the woods and I'm also surrounded by water.So a strong antenna booster, would be ideal for where I'm from..

Any links..suggestions would be cool..thx

I believe the amp version is very very good. I do love the design and feel of the unit.

Sounds like your area you'll need some penetration and this will do that for you!

Sounds good, feel free to hit me back with any discount codes and thx for the info..;-)

Well his prices are already incredibly cheap. For what you get @TitanDronesInc for $249 is almost unheard of for a fully amped setup.

If you were to buy the same setup from @JakeMaxxUAV I believe it would cost you $329 plus shipping. I think it's a good setup too. But more of a "DIY" meaning you will have to at some point be able to manage all the pieces. Titan builds a one size fits all, out the door.

Either way you go you'll get a great kit and they both offer great service!

EvoLite Kit Plus (Mavic Pro Edition)

Titan Drones, Inc.

Reactions: Osh-Ba-Gosh
Well his prices are already incredibly cheap. For what you get @TitanDronesInc for $249 is almost unheard of for a fully amped setup.

If you were to buy the same setup from @JakeMaxxUAV I believe it would cost you $329 plus shipping. I think it's a good setup too. But more of a "DIY" meaning you will have to at some point be able to manage all the pieces. Titan builds a one size fits all, out the door.

Titan Drones, Inc.
Sounds good good to me, I've been checking out some videos and it's very impressive.I appreciate the quick responses and replies, I'll definitely be getting one.

Thx
Osh

Reactions: TheLightSpeed!
For range & battery life improvements, visit us at Maxx UAV - UAV Long Range Solutions

Ok guys, now that some people are finally getting their Mavic's delivered, people are wondering what kind of range this thing has compared to the P4 & P3. We're looking for the longest distance from home, not the total traveled. If you would like to be added, please post the following:

• Screenshot showing the maximum distance from home, either from the DJI Go App, Litchi, or Healthydrones.
  • Screenshot of you making it back home
  • Please describe the flying environment, such as tree interference, hills, buildings, etc.
  • What type of mods, if any, such as antenna upgrades, battery mods, etc.
  • Tag me in the post so I get a notification. Tagging here is just like Twitter, @JakeMaxxUAV
I will keep this list updated. If I miss your post, please send me a PM.

Top Modified
1 - 54,350 ft - CyberNate - Battery Mod, RexUAV CP, Boosted,
2 - 50,174 ft - Unknown Caller - Battery Mod
3 - 46,213 ft - Japtastic - Battery Mod
4 - 46,128 ft - digdat0 - Battery Mod
5 - 45,084 ft - in10s - Battery Mod, MaxxUAV EvoLite Kit Plus
6 - 42,645 ft - **mick** - Battery Mod, Titan Cyclone
7 - 42,539 ft - Ed209 - Battery Mod
8 - 40,549 ft - dirtybum - Battery Mod
9 - 40,011 ft - Maclak - Battery Mod, MaxxUAV EvoLite Kit Plus
10 - 38,057 ft - Gh0stxSinghx - Battery Mod
11 - 37,057 ft - DBS - Battery Mod, ItElite Atlas
12 - 32,808 ft - WillemH - Battery Mod, ItElite Nano Sync
13 - 31,880 ft - beanbubba - Battery Mod
14 - 27,900 ft - Phxbird57 - Battery Mod
15 - 26,216 ft - Natedoggz - Battery Mod, 6dBi Antenna
16 - 26,134 ft - TheLightSpeed! - Battery Mod, Titan Cyclone

Top 20 Stock
1 - 27,643 ft - dirtybum
2 - 27,578 ft - Unknown Caller
3 - 26,464 ft - fredz
4 - 26,161 ft - DomoDan
5 - 25,210 ft - Phxbird57
6 - 23,151 ft - Duse
7 - 22,965 ft - Jack
8 - 22,775 ft - PhelipeFleury
9 - 22,604 ft - CyberNate
10 - 22,360 ft - Fanti
11 - 22,134 ft - liberatecuba
12 - 22,097 ft - RAMJET-1
13 - 21,505 ft - TheLightSpeed!
14 - 21,401 ft - Jamison74
15 - 21,345 ft - Jacknet007
16 - 21,217 ft - Cameron1991
17 - 21,059 ft - Ozziebattler
18 - 21,010 ft - armyav8tor
19 - 20,344 ft - darlordtom
20 - 20,133 ft - LGV850

09c55cc2f4601b7efa1e1b96028717e6.jpg

Battery mod
Titan Cyclone antenna

@JakeMaxxUAV
@Phxbird57

Nice flight. It's getting a little hard to get in there with the construction going on.
You went right in the middle of where I do my long flights.

Reactions: digdat0
Nice flight. What % did ya get back with? Looks like some good open area for flying!

Yeah it's a great area.

So I did three flights-

1. Was with a single 5200 LIHV; and I went 29,000' and came back with shitloads of juice.
2. With TWO 4.0 LIHV's and again went about the same and came back with again shitloads. Lol.
3. (This flight) with a single 5.2 LIHV and came back with an additional 30% in the tank.

It was so perfect, I'm just inching my way out.

I feel like with a 5.2lihv I could have went beyond 40,000' and made it back. It's just getting my nerves back in check.

In Washington I'd just sit on the back of my car... here it's so hot I've had to get a chair, and shade. Also went out at 5:00am.

Reactions: Phxbird57

Titan Drones, Inc.

We are now selling the Titan Cyclone :)

Reactions: **mick**
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member