DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

Nice flight 007!
couple risky/brave things on that flight fighting the wind on the way back and fighting the autoland right over that river.
you didn't have any problems once it hit critical with the aircraft becoming uncontrollable?

Nice flight 007!
couple risky/brave things on that flight fighting the wind on the way back and fighting the autoland right over that river.
you didn't have any problems once it hit critical with the aircraft becoming uncontrollable?

Does that flight look funny to you DB? 21,000 at still at 67%?

Nice flight 007!

No loss of control, I was over the field it took off from and could have landed sooner at 9 % but used 3 more to land it on the pad it took off from. I had to keep left stick up just after passing the river to clear the last neighborhood. But yes it was risky. But my battery percentage was in such good shape going out that I tried to hit 4 miles and head straight back when I did.

Does that flight look funny to you DB? 21,000 at still at 67%?

I was actually surprised myself. I was in sport mode keeping the right stick steady at 30mph. I'm thinking the wind played a big role in getting out. Explains why I used 33% out and 61% back. Not going to try that again. Could end up ditching in the river.

Reactions: digdat0
I was actually surprised myself. I was in sport mode keeping the right stick steady at 30mph. I'm thinking the wind played a big role in getting out. Explains why I used 33% out and 61% back. Not going to try that again. Could end up ditching in the river.

Those are pretty good numbers for 21k! Could have probably broke the record. Maybe got your drone back? Who knows!

Lol. Nice run anyways.

Reactions: Jacknet007
Numbers seem right on par for somebody who had a tailwind on the way out. if I knew I was fighting a five mph wind on the way back I probably wouldnt have risked going down past 65% especially with that river right in front of me,but then again I wouldn't attempt a distance run fighting the wind on the return trip and I wouldn't attempt a distance run in a 5 mph wind anyway.
if it's more than 5 mph @ 100ft I'm just taking a fun run![emoji41]
glad you made it back safe 007

Reactions: Jacknet007
3ms at 45 degrees angle on way out. Most along the beach but went over water when there were many people at the beach

Last edited:
The wind around here at its lowest gets to around that speed. I have to wait patiently for those days. I'm going to attempt a 10k run this coming week if the weather holds out with my 4000mah Lihv. This battery weighs 265g and I can't see it beating your distance. Your combined battery weight is 326g, right?

The wind around here at its lowest gets to around that speed. I have to wait patiently for those days. I'm going to attempt a 10k run this coming week if the weather holds out with my 4000mah Lihv. This battery weighs 265g and I can't see it beating your distance. Your combined battery weight is 326g, right?
Both batteries with Velcro attached weigh 319 grams. I think it might be the graphene battery has very low internal resistance. Wind was ideal and i flew 51 kmh in p-mode full throttle. Had batteries on top. Want to put them on the side next flight. Winds are very strong now.

Reactions: Japtastic and Duse
rumor has it the bat mod distance record has been topped. Will this get Cybernate back in the air?

rumor has it the bat mod distance record has been topped. Will this get Cybernate back in the air?

Yes, I will try your mounting technique next using gaffers tape to mount underneath. Going to be tough to beat his new record today. He added a couple thousand feet over yesterday's run.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69