DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

I can see from the video that you didn't use any booster. Do you do FCC mods? 8km remote control range even if with FCC mods is very impressive.

I can see from the video that you didn't use any booster. Do you do FCC mods? 8km remote control range even if with FCC mods is very impressive.
Thanks iam only use mydji go v2.9 and no more.even i do it my self i cant believe this stock mavic can fly like this... Lol

Thanks iam only use mydji go v2.9 and no more.even i do it my self i cant believe this stock mavic can fly like this... Lol
I am not so sure with what you mean by DJI Go v2.9? I thought for the android it is DJI Go4 v4.1.15 or the latest one is 4.1.18?

Two things that are intriguing for me:
1. The remote control range (especially since everything is stock).
2. Your battery capacity is over 4,000mah. Standard Mavic has only 3700mah or less. Does the Mavic Platinum has higher capacity battery than Mavic Pro?

Anyway, it's very impressive for an all stock setup!

I am not so sure with what you mean by DJI Go v2.9? I thought for the android it is DJI Go4 v4.1.15 or the latest one is 4.1.18?

Two things that are intriguing for me:
1. The remote control range (especially since everything is stock).
2. Your battery capacity is over 4,000mah. Standard Mavic has only 3700mah or less. Does the Mavic Platinum has higher capacity battery than Mavic Pro?

Anyway, it's very impressive for an all stock setup!
That i am confuse... Why my battery shown 4036 capacity, i use mavic pro battery,i use yx battery charger... Is that overcharge? I think no... Because i see no led indicator that show over charged... Still confuse me

That i am confuse... Why my battery shown 4036 capacity, i use mavic pro battery,i use yx battery charger... Is that overcharge? I think no... Because i see no led indicator that show over charged... Still confuse me
I am not so sure. Others with more knowledge about this probably can give you better information. Hopefully it will not make your battery to have a shorter useful life.

Can you inform me once again your Go4 app version? For CE power even DJI only rate it for 4km!

Apk that i use..
Well, almost certain it's not CE then. Either FCC or even Boost. Still impressive though to get a total of 17.3km over a single stock battery. Just not sure if the charger will shorten the life of the battery.

Well, almost certain it's not CE then. Either FCC or even Boost. Still impressive though to get a total of 17.3km over a single stock battery. Just not sure if the charger will shorten the life of the battery.
Stock battery is quite well done. But as amalia stated the app has FCC out. In the US people are able to do 17km out with this. Did you see the location? LoS and hardly any source of interference. Beautiful spot. Id just strap some xternals on it and continue for some shots of that rock ahead!

Stock battery is quite well done. But as amalia stated the app has FCC out. In the US people are able to do 17km out with this. Did you see the location? LoS and hardly any source of interference. Beautiful spot. Id just strap some xternals on it and continue for some shots of that rock ahead!
Are you sure, 17km with stock antenna and just FCC? Amalia RTH due to lost signal at 8km, not because of battery. Lost HD signal to be exact. He still had 3 bars of RC signal! Maybe it was boost instead of FCC?

Indeed his location is almost perfect, flat land (and water) with very little wind. I think he faced 3kph headwind coming back. Perfect location with perfect condition.

Yes, was thinking to buy the platinum body only, or perhaps the esc board once people start selling parts.
I’m looking to do this now as I crashed my original MP, but I have been unable to find any place selling the Platinum as drone only. Can you point me in the right direction?

I’m looking to do this now as I crashed my original MP, but I have been unable to find any place selling the Platinum as drone only. Can you point me in the right direction?
DJI doesn't have platinum aircraft only yet, I asked.
Hopefully they will once the order backlogs are filled and they're sitting in shelves at the box stores.

Not bad for a battery with 50 cycles and an 8mph wind (wont usually do distance above 5) anyway I was definitely fighting the auto land feature for a good while made it to my feet with 0% the mavic started wobbling while descending lol got it back to me just in time I actually had to use sport mode and not go full blast on the right stick because I knew that would use critical juice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171126-154505.png
    Screenshot_20171126-154505.png
    852.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20171126-154647.png
    Screenshot_20171126-154647.png
    853.8 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: dirtybum
Are you sure, 17km with stock antenna and just FCC? Amalia RTH due to lost signal at 8km, not because of battery. Lost HD signal to be exact. He still had 3 bars of RC signal! Maybe it was boost instead of FCC?

Indeed his location is almost perfect, flat land (and water) with very little wind. I think he faced 3kph headwind coming back. Perfect location with perfect condition.

If im not mistaken Unknown caller, Dirtybum, Digdat0 to mention a few went hard long range with stock remote. Heck i went over 10km myself with stock rc FCC boost and still 3 bars on both sides. The battery and glass wall are the limits now, rc part is no problem since a while.

Reactions: Porto
I got my MS 4.0 lihv in this week. So today I put a charge on them and took them out for a spin. I wasted battery at the beginning of the flight (had to re-adjust the batteries). The turnaround point was about 1400 feet in elevation so I had to do a lot of climbing out and descending on the way back. Power was 2x MS 4000mah LiHV (mounted under the heat sink on the belly) and Controller was modded with the Titan Cyclone.

It was my first run with these batteries (i've been using the 3.0's) so I did not get the 8.5 miles that I'm looking for in this area. @JakeMaxxUAV please put me on for 40,140ft

http://app.airdata.com/main?share=YnjmYu

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman