DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

That was with the titan switch. I think the whips work better. But the one I got from fpv customs is much better for same price.15294028839743780258537368512950.jpg

If I would have looked at the numbers would have a little more to get in the top 10

Last edited:
If I would have looked at the numbers would have a little more to get in the top 10

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Please share the airdata.com URL for your best flight. This is how we all share and compare our flights and try to rule out anyone new to the thread padding their stats :)

Again, glad to have new blood on the thread and welcome aboard.

Reactions: Aumoe
Where's that and how do I
Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Please share the airdata.com URL for your best flight. This is how we all share and compare our flights and try to rule out anyone new to the thread padding their stats :)

Again, glad to have new blood on the thread and welcome aboard.
Where do I find that ?

Where's that and how do I

Where do I find that ?

Go to airdata.com and setup a new account for yourself. Once setup go to MyAccount==>FlightRetreival==>DJILogin and enter your DJI account info.

On your tablet that you have the Go4 app and did the flight, click on the upper right icon on the main page (before you launch into the flight app). This will give you the option to sync your flight data to the DJI cloud. Then airdata can read that in and you can create a URL share for an individual flight.

Go to airdata.com and setup a new account for yourself. Once setup go to MyAccount==>FlightRetreival==>DJILogin and enter your DJI account info.

On your tablet that you have the Go4 app and did the flight, click on the upper right icon on the main page (before you launch into the flight app). This will give you the option to sync your flight data to the DJI cloud. Then airdata can read that in and you can create a URL share for an individual flight.
Got it working not sure how to shareScreenshot_20180621-221808_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: SkyNinja
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada