DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Offline Maps... how do you select ?

Forestjim

Reactions
I’ve worked it out... see below post
I am missing something. I can’t work out how to select the maps I want to download.
So far I’ve downloaded region 1-15. They don’t have names only numbers5F22DC01-8718-497A-8D1E-8BFFE50E8A41.jpeg

Last edited:
You have find your way around the world maps.
Zoom out and the little blue box becomse bigger
Dowloand the area you want maps for.
It’s quite different to last time
4D1E365A-51C8-4004-9577-AF7ABC446A1A.jpeg

Last edited:
Not my video but this shows you how to do it.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Can a person get offline maps without using the crystal sky as I am not seeing it offered in my go4 app

Can you explain how to use google maps or point me the right direction for the info to do it as 50% of my flying is in a no cell zone

Can you explain how to use google maps or point me the right direction for the info to do it as 50% of my flying is in a no cell zone
In dji go, on the screen where you hit enter device, there is a menu button on the top right. Hit that and there is an offline maps option.

I don’t have it showing in my phone app or my iPad app
8442d0f99071bec836276a684070fd6c.jpg

Not my video but this shows you how to do it.

When I select Region 1 and rename it to something more memorable when I use the CS keyboard, when I press a character I get two or three characters at the same time, any idea's on solving this?

Reactions: Stevezphoto
When I select Region 1 and rename it to something more memorable when I use the CS keyboard, when I press a character I get two or three characters at the same time, any idea's on solving this?
I think someone said push backspace after every letter you type. I have not tried it yet

I think someone said push backspace after every letter you type. I have not tried it yet
Thank you Forestjim, I've been trying for hours trying to work around this. Can I ask you another question. Are you still getting Map Loading because I am?

Thank you Forestjim, I've been trying for hours trying to work around this. Can I ask you another question. Are you still getting Map Loading because I am?
No worries mate. Ask away.
Do you mean loading slow when you go to fly on Go4 app or downloading slow ?
I have not been for a fly since I downloaded the regional maps.
I’ll give it a go soon. I’ll switch to aeroplane mode and I’ll see if they load.
Cheers
Marty

No worries mate. Ask away.
Do you mean loading slow when you go to fly on Go4 app or downloading slow ?
I have not been for a fly since I downloaded the regional maps.
I’ll give it a go soon. I’ll switch to aeroplane mode and I’ll see if they load.
Cheers
Marty
OK - stay in touch.

Can you explain how to use them if they are there as nobody has been able to help me and half of my flying is in cell service dead country

780e57dde520819a16a4197f4b49805b.jpg

When it is not shown , how does one access it to implement it into my flying ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan