DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

offline waypoints?

I would be very careful with this. Historically there have been reported problems with having 2 separate applications running that communicate with the drone. The drone can not differentiate who sent a message, and will attempt to execute both.

Note that stopping an app, at least on the iFamily, does not completely shut it down. It runs in the background still. The only way to completely kill it is with a vertical swipe on the summary window.
You would close the Litchi app. I mentioned this step originally. You’d only have one program running.

I’ve done this numerous times and it works fine guys.

I've been having a play just now.

Load up litchi path, start the flight and hit pause. Swipe up to kill Litchi and open GO4.

At that point it opens in waypoints mode with them all showing on the screen. OK, hit go and it will fly the route. Although some settings are not visible such as the camera on / off indicator so I don't know if it's recording or not. Also, all the waypoints disappear if you land. Is there any way you have discovered to save the waypoints in DJI GO4? If it could be saved in DJI that would be very helpful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54