DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oh MAN....Everything has been just perfect..until now! ?

MavicMike55

Reactions
I have had much fun with my new MA2 over the past few days, until just now. For the first time I went to use the chraging hub to charge 2 of my batteries and nothing is charging. The green light on the hub is flashing, but none of the batteries are charging. Anyone else had this problem?

I have had much fun with my new MA2 over the past few days, until just now. For the first time I went to use the chraging hub to charge 2 of my batteries and nothing is charging. The green light on the hub is flashing, but none of the batteries are charging. Anyone else had this problem?
Can you try charging batteries individually?

Can you try charging batteries individually?
OH yeah, no problem charging individually. All my batteries have been charged a couple of times, individually.

OOOPS--false alarm....it's working properly now. I think one of the batteries I was trying to charge was still warm...and the other one was already fully charged. DOH! :p

Reactions: Bobvt
I've use the hub twice now with no issues, but batteries were cooled down. Good to know it has warm battery detection. Hopefully, though I hope that's in the battery not the hub.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming