DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ok for police to fly over crowds ?

Or of course you could always use Google!
The rule of thumb when using abbreviations is to spell it out the first time, with the abbreviation in parentheses and then using the abbreviation when it is mentioned again the the same article. I am with the post above. The rudeness was not necessary as you used uncommon abbreviations and it appears that was to show everyone how smart you are.

Reactions: Drgnfli
Ether we get this back on track or I see no for the thread
To stay open.
You don’t care for what a member says just use your ignore
button. If they are violating a guideline report it.
Let staff handle it..

Thank you.

Emergency service UAV's are clearly marked with the usual colours (by law they have to be).
Does it cause you or other people confusion when a police car goes past you on the motorway at 100mph?
Do people, say '**** speeder.....giving us sensible drivers a bad name'?
Police I believe are aloud 10% over the limit, so 100mph on a public road is not legal, the courts are corrupt and make the law as they go, that said, if you mother was being attacked would you want the police to drive slower....

The only traffic citation that a cop will receive is for one recorded by an intersection camera. They come automatically in the mail. Want to meet an angry cop? Try sitting next to one at traffic school that got such a ticket. :) I think about the only thing that police, flying drones or otherwise, can be convicted of is gross negligence or reckless behavior. I think there was a post somewhere in this forum about a police helicopter flying dangerously low in an attempt to disrupt bad behavior at a large picnic. He was blowing over tents.

The only traffic citation that a cop will receive is for one recorded by an intersection camera. They come automatically in the mail. Want to meet an angry cop? Try sitting next to one at traffic school that got such a ticket. :) I think about the only thing that police, flying drones or otherwise, can be convicted of is gross negligence or reckless behavior. I think there was a post somewhere in this forum about a police helicopter flying dangerously low in an attempt to disrupt bad behavior at a large picnic. He was blowing over tents.
There is a NHP trooper sitting in prison right now after being convicted of manslaughter for killing a family. He was doing over 100 miles an hour on the freeway for no other reason other than “he could”

Topic - Ok for police to fly over crowds ?
You guys-77476

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000