DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ok, I moved the gimbal left and right (very cool) but..

HomeyJay

Reactions
How do I reset it to the centre?
I messed with it in flight but couldn’t work out how to re-centre it. I tried to do it by eye but, when the M2 landed, I could see that the gimbal was at least 10 degrees off centre!

Good question. I don’t know how to either. My work-around is to go gimbal full down, then gimbal straight forward. I have this assigned to “down” on my 5D button. I can’t remember which button is the default, though. So two button presses gets me back to home. It would be nice if there was 1) a way to center at the elevation you were already at and 2) center the drone on where you have the gimbal pointing.

Did the same thing to watch it move and recalibrated the camera and it went back straight .
All I could figure out .

How do I reset it to the centre?
I messed with it in flight but couldn’t work out how to re-centre it. I tried to do it by eye but, when the M2 landed, I could see that the gimbal was at least 10 degrees off centre!

As far as I know, there should be an option for the C Buttons hat says „Recenter Gimbal“.

As far as I know, there should be an option for the C Buttons hat says „Recenter Gimbal“.

Update,there isn‘t. Youtube videos also say that they use the 5D with camera down / up to recenter.
The reason for no Gimbal recentering option is probably that it wasnt supposed to work like this in the first place.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark