DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ok so this one was a bit risky!

You had me for a second. Then I was thinking that the Mavic would have to be doing around 130 knots to keep up with that jet at stall speed. And then theres the "near miss" aircraft a few hundred feet below.

Reactions: Ebruce
See it's people like you that make it so we can't do cool things! What happens when your glasses fly off and FOD out the engine! Now we aren't going to be able to hang out of jet liners with glasses on. Thanks alot dude have some etiquette...

See it's people like you that make it so we can't do cool things! What happens when your glasses fly off and FOD out the engine! Now we aren't going to be able to hang out of jet liners with glasses on. Thanks alot dude have some etiquette...

Lol [emoji106]

Sad thing is, half of the American population would think this picture is real.:eek:
Yeah but half the population believe in aliens and that airlines are really seeing drones in flight. I can hardly see them a few hundred feet away, there's no way an airliner flying pattern speed of still about 150 is gonna spot a briefcase sized object also moving against the trees.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke