DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old, New guy, w/FAA part 107 Certificate saying Hello!

racervt911

Reactions
Hello everyone! I have over 30 years experience in Aircraft Maintenance, but only about 3 months experience with drones. I have just learned enough about drones to know that I don't know anything about drones! Joined the forum to learn all I can about anything I can relating to flight planning, flying, maintenance, marketing, various drone industries, and anything else that would help me operate a successful drone service company. Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello everyone! I have over 30 years experience in Aircraft Maintenance, but only about 3 months experience with drones. I have just learned enough about drones to know that I don't know anything about drones! Joined the forum to learn all I can about anything I can relating to flight planning, flying, maintenance, marketing, various drone industries, and anything else that would help me operate a successful drone service company. Thanks for having me!
Welcome to the forum the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum :) I've been in this industry 47 years and I'm still learning new just about every day!

It's a great and FUN industry :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech