DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Old" pilot (new member) from France

SGHYDRO

Reactions
Hello from France,

Bough a Mavic pro from the US (had it brought over by a friend coming from the US) in 2017, after a phenomenal hard time to get it to activate (at the time I had posted on another site about "Activation Hell" Activation hell ?)
The drone, renamed "Bart" out of desperation :mad: when it was giving me so much trouble finally collaborated after 7 days of tinkering (had to go with a prior version of DJI Go4 to get activation to work)

Been flying on and off since, using a galaxy tab S2 (7 inch version) with mixed success (complicated procedure to get the DJI Go4 to connect :(, lots of lag, frequent disconnects) until the latest software update made it impossible to use the tablet no matter what procedure used, since then I have been using a HUAWEI P7 with ZERO issues, instant connection, no signal lag... go figure :rolleyes:, a HUAWEI P20 Pro is on it's way to be dedicated to "Bart" as the P7 is my personal phone.

Hello from the Crossroads of America SGHYDRO.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello from France,

Bough a Mavic pro from the US (had it brought over by a friend coming from the US) in 2017, after a phenomenal hard time to get it to activate (at the time I had posted on another site about "Activation Hell" Activation hell ?)
Hope you get it sorted and enjoy your flying.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada