DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old thread.

Starz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I received a “like” notification today on this very old tread that I didn’t know was even readable any longer. Fun read and certainly a fun adventure that had a good outcome.
Thanks to the many that made it all possible.

That thread should be 'pinned' . . .

I read somewhat faster than most so I was able to go thru it pretty quickly. The support and comradery experienced on that thread in early January 2017 is EXACTLY what this forum is all about. @msinger, @Starz and @LawFlyer . . . I have always respected your comments but never knew you were involved in such a heroic rescue. Most here don't. You gentlemen (and one wife) rock so hard! So many came together to help Pablo even when he was about to give up on this hobby. @LawFlyer talked him off the ledge and then sparked a rescue that went global in its scope. I have goose bumps right now . . .

Nicely done gentlemen . . . nicely done!

What's erie about the thread . . . as I read thru the posts; I noticed the members that contributed comments (that) are no longer 'active' in the community. Makes you wonder what happened to them.

Just spotted this. Yep, what a story this was. Honestly when I posted I just wanted to know if it was my fault. I never for a second expected to get it back. Especially as I was now in a different continent to the drone. Amazing effort and a thrill ride of a thread. My mind was consistently blown every time I logged on to see an update.

Honestly if it wasn't for @Starz, @LawFlyer and everyone else who helped I definintely would have given up on the hobby.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS