DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

On1RAW panorama problems?

KingRat

Reactions
Does anyone else have problems with On1RAW being unable to align the horizon and getting terrible smudged areas at the overlaps? here is an example - look at the misalignment of the horizon and the terrible smudges everywhere. I have watched several On1RAW tutorials and I have followed the steps, but the results are simply terrible and unacceptable - LR6 (which has been taken down from me because I had to have a new computer) worked perfectly - On1RAW is supposed to, so I can't understand what is going wrong. I have even tried using old, successful pano batches and they also fail in the On1 system, but worked really nicely in the LR6.... shame I can't get LR6 back.

Attachments

• PANO0003 Pano.jpg
    PANO0003 Pano.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 8
Does anyone else have problems with On1RAW being unable to align the horizon and getting terrible smudged areas at the overlaps? here is an example - look at the misalignment of the horizon and the terrible smudges everywhere. I have watched several On1RAW tutorials and I have followed the steps, but the results are simply terrible and unacceptable - LR6 (which has been taken down from me because I had to have a new computer) worked perfectly - On1RAW is supposed to, so I can't understand what is going wrong. I have even tried using old, successful pano batches and they also fail in the On1 system, but worked really nicely in the LR6.... shame I can't get LR6 back.
Why not drop On1 tech support an email?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121