DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Once DJI website says shipped how long?

SuperQ

Reactions
Hi I purchased a Mavic pro platinum FMC on 10/17. I checked today and the status on the website has changed form payment success to shipped. My question is, generally speaking how many days does it take to arrive once the drone is in shipped status? Anyone have a clue? I live in Dallas Texas.

It depends on where it ships from. You should receive a tracking number via email when the package has actually been shipped.

Hi I purchased a Mavic pro platinum FMC on 10/17. I checked today and the status on the website has changed form payment success to shipped. My question is, generally speaking how many days does it take to arrive once the drone is in shipped status? Anyone have a clue? I live in Dallas Texas.

I got mine within a week.

I'm in Canada
Shipped on Friday, Tracking says delivery on Monday

Mine came in 2 business days to Tennessee with Fedex Priority from China.

Reactions: BigAl07
Mine was dropped shipped from China FEDEX two day air.

Mines been in Hong Kong for 24 hours, hopefully it comes tomorrow, but says Wednesday before 10:30 am

Mines been in Hong Kong for 24 hours, hopefully it comes tomorrow, but says Wednesday before 10:30 am
It will move quickly. Don't be surprised if they are knocking on your door tomorrow morning. Fedex will need a signature, a signed door tag, or a signature release form.

I ordered Nov 2nd and it arrived today Nov 6th mid morning and this includes the weekend. Shipping said from China but I am doubting that highly.

Reactions: dirkclod
I ordered Nov 2nd and it arrived today Nov 6th mid morning and this includes the weekend. Shipping said from China but I am doubting that highly.
It's probably some bulk consolidated shipping method, items are separated and sent on once they reach the country. The return address said California and it had no customs forms but the Fedex Service type was "IPR" I believe, which is probably some type of International Priority. Tracking showed from China. I agree, it is a bit odd tho.

Shipping said from China but I am doubting that highly.
What does the tracking information show?

When DJI ships me packages from China, they always get delivered in 3 business days. The shipping is somehow always faster than packages that are shipped from within the US.

Mine is out for delivery today. I've attached the screenshot of the timeline. Left on 11/6 and is being delivered 11/7. :D

This is the FMC ordered on October 17th directly from DJI. My order status wasn't changed to shipped until November 3rd which at that time I was supplied with the tracking number.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: bgarr99
There's a perfect example :)

Reactions: brad_rector
11/06/2017 - Monday
10:54 am Delivered
WAYNESVILLE, NC

8:19 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery
ASHEVILLE, NC

8:12 am At local FedEx facility
ASHEVILLE, NC

3:53 am At destination sort facility
GREER, SC

11/05/2017 - Sunday
3:00 pm Departed FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN

2:54 am Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN

11/04/2017 - Saturday
8:59 pm In transit
CHEK LAP KOK HK

6:08 pm Departed FedEx location
ANCHORAGE, AK

3:54 pm In transit
LANTAU ISLAND HK

3:01 pm International shipment release - Import
ANCHORAGE, AK

2:28 pm Arrived at FedEx location
ANCHORAGE, AK

9:47 am Left FedEx origin facility
SHENZHEN CN

11/03/2017 - Friday
10:19 pm At FedEx origin facility
SHENZHEN CN

6:28 pm Picked up
SHENZHEN CN

Ah, yes, that definitely came from China then.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d