DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Once upon a time

ikkel

Reactions
Once upon a time there was a mining site where blood, sweat and tears flowed to mine the precious coal.
Those times are long gone and now it has become a tourist spot where everybody can learn about the hard times of coa lmining.
The mining site and its surroundings have become beautiful places to visit.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket

Thanks for the look see. I really liked that you showed the beauty of the surroundings in the finishing shots.

Reactions: ikkel
Once upon a time there was a mining site where blood, sweat and tears flowed to mine the precious coal.
Those times are long gone and now it has become a tourist spot where everybody can learn about the hard times of coa lmining.
The mining site and its surroundings have become beautiful places to visit.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket

The music is WAY TOO frantic for the views being shown and the speed of the video.

Could be some improvements, overall great video.
You did the video with the MM2, how did you know where you were, not being able to see it. I never fly BYLS. Used RTH, to bring it back home?

Could be some improvements, overall great video.
You did the video with the MM2, how did you know where you were, not being able to see it. I never fly BYLS. Used RTH, to bring it back home?
Everything is flown in VLOS, RTH is only used in emergency cases. the longest distance the drone was from me for these shots is 300m. I take shots, I land, do my displacement and I fly again to make other shots.

Reactions: SpitFire
Everything is flown in VLOS, RTH is only used in emergency cases. the longest distance the drone was from me for these shots is 300m. I take shots, I land, do my displacement and I fly again to make other shots.
Thank you for the reply, sorry for the spelling.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIFly