DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One can help me with my DAT.file analysis?

MP010

Reactions
Hi,

Just curious if I found the right log file. I want to know the last moments of my drone from where it lost connection and started to log into the on board logs of my drone.
Can somebody check this?

This is the file:

Hi,

Just curious if I found the right log file. I want to know the last moments of my drone from where it lost connection and started to log into the on board logs of my drone.
Can somebody check this?

This is the file:

I see no log file or link

Besides the DATs are most likely ONLY readable by DJI. One on the controller/phone and the other on the drone.

If you are using the RC231 controller you want the .txt off the phone, if you are using the DJI RC the .txt will be on the controller.
You are looking for a name similar in layout to this
DJIFlightRecord_2021-08-15_[17-17-13].txt

Besides the DATs are most likely ONLY readable by DJI. One on the controller/phone and the other on the drone.

If you are using the RC231 controller you want the .txt off the phone, if you are using the DJI RC the .txt will be on the controller.

If the onboard DAT log comes from any model newer than the Mavic Pro 1 it will be useless... it's encrypted and only readable by DJI staff.

The .dat file is no help, but perhaps someone could work out enough if you post the .txt file from your phone or tablet.

If the onboard DAT log comes from any model newer than the Mavic Pro 1 it will be useless... it's encrypted and only readable by DJI staff.
But the DAT log from the device (from DJI Fly) is readable.

But the DAT log from the device (from DJI Fly) is readable.
Yes... but it will not provide the OP with the answer he wants according to below... the mobile device DAT only records when the RC is connected to the AC.

...I want to know the last moments of my drone from where it lost connection...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair