DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One Day Sale on iPad Mini 4 for $160 9/29/19

IShouldBeWorking

Reactions
Hi all, I ran across this deal during my morning browse around. Discounter, Woot.com, has refurbed 16 gig iPad Mini 4's for $160, today only. These are wifi only and a bit tight on storage for general use, but would make a solid dedicated flying tablet. They fit into the grips on the Mavic controller without an additional mount and give you an 8" screen to look at. I've flown with one of these before and they work well. Here's the link if you're interested:

iPad Mini 4 on woot.com

Hope everyone gets a chance to get out and fly this weekend!

Last edited:
You might want to edit your link. It takes me to a blocked page (in Chrome). Copying the text and pasting into the browser works fine. Looking at the link there is a bunch of extra text that should not be there:

http://%E2%80%8Bhttps%3A//www.woot.com/category/computers?ref=w_gh_cp_5%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B

It should be noted that the iPad Mini 4 was released in September 2015. This means that it's significantly underpowered compared to the current iPads. I know that a lot of people swear by the Mini 4 but, from what I have read on this and other forums, just as many or more DJI drone flyers have reported various problems.

The other thing to consider is that DJI Go 4 and other apps such as Litchi get more resource-hungry with each new iteration. It might be wise to acquire a device that is more future proof than the Mini 4 in this regard. Sometimes saving a few dollars ends up being a false economy.

Last edited:
Although great price i had so many problems with mini 4 and "cpu" messages....its just to slow....my advice grab an ipad 2018 model 6th gen for a few bucks more if u want a tablet that can perform....i got mine for 269$

Reactions: deleted member 877
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman